Sunday, January 2, 2011

Make-over, recruiting, followers and more!

Wow! It was a few weeks since I opened the blog. We now have 4 followers... that's alot! Not. I'm currently inviting people to the blog and advertising as much as I can! We will begin official posting when we reach 50 followers... so invite! If 5 or more people sign in my GB saying you invited them, you get a SS gift!

As you can see the make-over is done! (I think) A Huge thanks to JuciiMami827 (Gillian) for doing this. You are truly amazing!

You can see in the tabs above some of the segments we'll have on E! There is alot more, so don't forget about us!

We are currently looking for Media Partners, sponsers etc. Please contact me
(sugar103) if your blog/company/other might be interested. You'll be put in the side bar/ a tab and you'll do the same for us.

I am still looking for a PA (Personal Assistant) and 2 more writers. Please contact me if you are interested!

I think that's all for now. If you have any questions/ want to know something or anything else, please contact me!

Thanks!

xxx
SugarShoez (sugar103)

1 comment:

Cleo said...

Can you start posting now? I'm really excited, this seems like such a great project... but it's taking forever to get started! Seriously, I'm sure we'd all be fine with it if you started posting before 50 followers. The sooner you post, probably the sooner you will get more followers!