Monday, May 2, 2011

Get the Look: Perfect Day

I know everyone knows about Perfect Day and the Royal Wedding and whatnot, so I’m not going to insult your intelligence. If you didn’t, I have two questions for you- are you living under a rock and have you googled it yet? Still, Kate’s dress at Perfect Day is gorgeous, and since Perfect Day is mainly superstar, I’m here to show you how to... *drumroll* Get the Look!

The Look:
As soon as I saw that Kate Middleton’s skirt, veil, and bouquet weren’t superstar I knew exactly what I was going to do for this episode of Get the Look!

So you pair it with the Pretty in Love Whitney Port shirt. In total... 31 Stardollars for a gorgeous wedding dress. Whoo!

I hope you love it as much as I do! Not as much as Kate's real dress, of course, but under the circumstances I think that this dress is pretty cool. (Off-topic: to the tune of the SNL sketch; it's pretty cool!)

Do you like this look?

Mwah!
-Cleo

No comments: