Friday, June 17, 2011

Seeing Music : 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)'


"THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! DO IT ALL AGAIN!"

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry or... Katy Beth Terry (it depends) :D



So, after posting a lot of videos on Facebook (correct me if I'm wrong, but I saw them in Facebook) she finally post the whole Music Video.

I have to say that the Music Video is really funny with the character she created :


With an 'after' :


The Music was already really good, but the Music Video is really good as well! I was first really shocked seeing that she will vomit in a shoe... Not because of the shoe!!! Of course! But what kind of shot it could be... vomiting! 

I don't want to shock by myself too, so I won't take a screenshot of it!

Then I think that the cast was also really good, she takes a lot of minutes to show it at the end of the Music Video so that's why it's 8 minutes!

So I really like it... I just don't really like when she vomits in the shoe...

What do you think of the Music Video ???
Do you like it ???
Do you agree with me ???


Well, ENJOY THE MUSIC VIDEO :


P.S. That was last friday night... but next friday night, will you come?



No comments: