Sunday, April 17, 2011

Commercial break: Are YOU our next presenter?

E! of Stardoll has a lot of amazing presenters...

Me! (sugar103)/Alice


tapstar321/Nicki

---Neon---/Cleo LadyGagaMcQueen/Amanda kaami1990/Nour
Juciimami827 /Gillian/Jucii


GossipGirl4Real/Stacy


winniegirl123/Catriona/Cat


ZOE_Couture/Zoe




And... you?



Yes, you! We are currently looking for our Top 10 presenter! Think it could be you? Follow these steps:


1. Write me a short piece. Anything. It could be fashion, gossip. Something from which I can get an idea of your writing style.


2. Send it to me:


-By message (sugar103)

I prefer email, but message is fine!


3. Wait for the announcement!

I'll post the winner as soon as I found the perfect doll for the job!


I hope we get alot of applications! Even if you don't get the job, your entry will still be saved and maybe we'll push on your button if we ever need another writer ;)


xxx

SugarShoez (sugar103)














No comments: