Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's just our opinion...

Hey everyone! You haven't seen me in quite a while, sorry about that. I've been busy with school and real life. Also, there hasn't been much to post about.

Now I'm here and ready to post...

Most of you have probably heard of The Stardoll Voice, a blog where you can share your own opinion about anything you want and was created by the legendary M_Th
emis, Mirka_17 and Superoh, also known as the owners of Underneath Stardoll.

One of my great friends is an active writer on the blog and today I decided to read some of her posts. One of her posts was titled 'Do we need it?' On the post, she had posted some hair/lips and eyes which she felt stardoll didn't need.

She was sharing her opinion, what the blog was meant for. She got a lot of mean comments telling her that she had offended lots of people. Yes, she may have done so, but then I read one comment which really made me lol...


Yes, I know this comment could mean a lot of things, though the first thing that popped into my head was that 'Anonymous' was saying that everyone could say their own opinion except for my friend.

Then a bit lower down, I found this...


I couldn't believe what 'Anonymous' said, she had said that my friend couldn't share her own opinion. I was completely shocked and couldn't just help but actually laugh out loud.

What do you think of this?

Shouldn't you be able to share your opinion on The Voice?

xoxo...

No comments: