Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seeing Music : 'Just Can't Get Enough'


Hi, guys ! LadyGaGaMcQueen here and as the Black Eyed Peas just come out with their new Music Video, I'd like to talk a bit about that to you.


So the song's called 'Just Can't Get Enough' and the music video was shoot... in Japan just one week before the tsunami.

That's why they talk about that on the beginning and the end of the Music Video.

Personally I don't know what to think about that. I let you judges of the situation, I don't want to influence you, but I think that the song is sad enough to have a Music Video like that and wouldn't know if they had choose another song just 'partier' they'd had choose to let people know about this Video.

So to talk about the Music Video, I think they're really modest, and honest. It's a sad song, with a good atmosphere. I really like Fergie when she sings, and the end is very futuristic. 



I think she brings the fragility of the song and she's really a good singer.


Will.I.Am is good too, I personally think that he makes a great part on the Music Video and being almost the 'brain' of the group he knows what will work and what not.


Taboo's part is almost like Will because Fergie's doing the Chorus and they both sing the verses so I can't say anything about him, he's just a good singer.


Then Apl.de.Ap is really futuristic on his part. He just changes all the melody of the song to make it more 'beating'. So I really like it !

Then I don't want to really talk about the Music Video because of what happen to Japan, if I would say kind things I just prefer pray for them and don't be critical on them.

Then I know that iloveanimals28 is still selling some tees in order to show the support for Japan !

Then do you like the Music Video ?
What do you think about it ?
And as every end of post here is the video, enjoy !

4 comments:

RobynisDreaming said...

They are a brilliant group, I think they improve with everysong. another good post Amanda you are really good at this music stuff..

LadyGaGaMcQueen said...

Thanks ! I didn't really talked about the video because of what happens to Japan... Then I pray for them, and yes I also think that they improve in every song the make !

Anna said...

Amazing music video and i love it:)

LadyGaGaMcQueen said...

@ Anna, Thanks ! :)